I think the best-around mic for YouTube is the RODE VideoMic Studio Boom Kit. Check it out here: https://geni.us/8N4sm0 (Amazon)
Here are 5 reasons that I think this is the best all-around mic:
1. It’s simple to use on camera when you are close to the mic.
2. You can use it when you much farther away with the boom kit.
3. You can use it to record good audio for multiple people, whereas with a lapel mic you would need a mic for each person.
4. You can use it for shooting events and man-on-the-street content.
5. The RODE VideoMic is a well respected solid shotgun mic with great build quality and settings.
** Other Microphone Options I Use — Top 4 Best Microphones for YouTube **
1. Voice Over Microphone – Audio-Technica AT2020USB PLUS Cardioid Condenser USB Microphone https://geni.us/6kxNR (Amazon)
About This Video:
In this video, Sean Cannell from THiNK Media reviews the best microphone for YouTube and shares tips on how to get better audio in your videos. If you are curious about the best microphone for video — which one is most versatile and affordable — check out this video. Also, check out the extra tips in the YouTube description with 4 other microphones for YouTube.
We have an extensive marketing network of sites in order to promote your business. We have hundreds of free tools along with our professional web services to offer instant success. We offer real traffic real visitors real lead real backlinks we use the services we provide as what is working for us will work for you.